Why you unfollow a new year’s resolution?
Are you one of them? Who makes a new year’s resolution but unfollows them? Are you one of them? Who makes resolutions at night? But flushes them in the morning. And are you one of them? Who wants to follow the resolution? And also follow it for some time. But when a tough phase will come. You fly away like flies. When the smoke is done.
So making and executing the resolution are two different things. We all make resolutions but after some time. We forget about the resolution or unfollow our resolution. The making and unfollowing of the resolution is like day and night for us. This means what we eat in the night, that we flushed out in the morning.
Have you questioned yourself? Why do you make a resolution but unfollow it? What is the reason behind this? So in this article, I am going to discuss about the five reasons. Why did you unfollow a new year’s resolution? With my R.A.P. method. Which helps you follow and achieve your resolution.
How to follow a new your’s resolution?
1. The first region is your interest-
This is a common mistake, which we have made at that time. When we make a resolution. We have no interest in the work. So we unfollow it. By making an uninterested resolution. You are like a fisherman, who wants to catch a fish. But left his net in the house. Your boredom and procrastination make your mood distracted. The work seems hard to do. And that’s why you unfollow your resolution. So if you want to follow your resolution. You have to first consider your interests. That you have the interest to do the particular work or the resolution.
2. Second is your passion-
Assume that you have a Ferrari. The best car in the world. Which speed is like a rocket. But if you have no petrol. Will you drive it or run it? No, because without the petrol. Your car is like a bullock cart. Oh, wait, I am doing the wrong comparison. Because the bullock cart has bulls. Which draws the cart. But without petrol. The car is like a box of iron. So passion is like petrol. Which comburse your willpower to follow your resolution. This is the powerful thing. Which sparks the fire in your mind and heart to follow the resolution.
3. Your procrastination-
Procrastinated people have a lax attitude toward their work. They leave today’s work for tomorrow and tomorrow’s work for the day after tomorrow. So because of this attitude you make a resolution. But leave this for the next day, and this year’s resolution for the next year. And because of that the day never comes in your life. When you will full fill your resolution.
4. You do not want to come out from the comfort zone-
We think achieving any resolution is like eating food. You ever hear that, put rice and water in a pot. And think that the rice will be cooked. No, it’s not possible. So for cooking the rice. We will put the pot on the flame. Same thing we do in our life. We have interest, we have need. But when the time comes to do hard work. We do not want to do hard work. We do not want to come out of our comfort zone. So if you want to follow your resolution. You have to come out of your comfort zone. And ready yourself for struggle.
5. Apply R. A. P method-
When we are making our resolution or going to execute it. We make several mistakes. Like
1. We do not write our resolution, and because of that we forget it.
2. We do not set our resolution according to our priority. So we get confused. From which one do we start first?
3. Making bulk of resolution. This means we think that at one time. We will solve all our problems. That’s why we fail in it.
So now the time has come to know about the R. A. P method.
In the rap method, R means
1. Remember– when we make a resolution , 50 percent will forget it in the next morning, the next 50 percent will forget it in one week. And the next 23 or 24 percent will forget it in one month. You think I am talking lies. But try it on yourself and see how much you remember your resolution.?
So to follow any resolution, first we have to remember our resolution. And for remember, we have to follow some tips.
1. Write your resolution on a big seat of paper and fix it. On the ceiling of your room, or on your bathroom mirror. That you can see it first in the morning every day.
2. You can also fix it on your desk board. Where you study or work.
3. You can write it in your diary or on the flash card. That you can remind yourself of your resolution every time.
When we make resolutions. One biggest mistake we make is making a bulk of resolution. It only distracts you. So if you want to make a resolution… You can make one or two but not more than three. You can also select a big resolution and Sub-divided it into 3 or 4 parts. Like making a big resolution. You can make a big resolution that you change your habit. Then subdivide it into the habits. Which do you want to change? Such as, wake up early, leave alcohol or cigarettes, and leave junk food. So when you subdivide it. You can set it according to your priority. This means in 3 of the habits. Which habit is a headache for you. You can set it in your priority list first. Means try to eat a frog first and then sweet.
3. Action- Now time has come to do action. And full fill your resolution without getting distracted. The remember technique helps you to remember your resolution. And priority technique helps you to know what your priority is. On which resolution do you have to the action first?
So if you want to follow a new year’s resolution. You have to follow these five things. First you have to check your interest or passion for the resolution. Then remove procrastination and come out of the comfort zone. And in the end, apply R. A. P method.
Best of luck.